NZ Diary

A description of what I get up to in my new life Down Under

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kia Ora!

Kia Ora everyone!

Well it's deffo warming up here - Kev and Adam went shopping for wood (and gathering!) the other day to get us all stocked up - and it's suddenly much warmer - didn't need the fire at all last night - TYPICAL!

Watched England get smashed by South Africa yesterday morning (7am) - oh dear! Lots of ribbing when I get to work on Monday methinks! I've been doing my bit for the cause by decorating my classroom window with an England shirt, an English Rose and the England flag. Pray for me on Monday please!

Wasn't the Georgia versus Ireland match good! I was very impressed by Georgia - they played really well.

Now - the past week has been busy - twas son's birthday on Wednesday - 19 years old now! We celebrated by taking him out for a meal that night and for a clothes shop on Saturday (yesterday).

He had a lovely chocolate cake brought to the house for him on the morn of his birthday (by two girls from his school - who then proceded to give him a lift into school - aaahhh!) The cake is delicious - have asked him to get me the recipe!

Everything seems so manic at the mo - busy with the last week of term, busy getting ready for next term (we've got ERO (Ofsted equivalent) coming in half way through - poops) and busy doing uni work on top - must be mad! Will be glad to have a break for a week or so!

Hopefully it will be warm - can always make Christmas cards on the rainy days - great inspiration on your site Andrea!

Can I also say a great big WELL DONE! to the banana girls who did the trek across Morcambe Bay - wish I could have been there with you - love the photos! You are GREAT and you made it without the need of a loo too!

Gotta go for now - just a quick chat today.

Will put some photos on next time.

Tara!

x Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home