NZ Diary

A description of what I get up to in my new life Down Under

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Feijoas

Just been in the garden collecting a cabbage for dinner (I know - what a green fingered person I am) and have seen LOADS of feijoas on me tree! Methinks that is rather early - must google and check. I'm sure they're not usually ready until much cooler months.

Oh my goodness - I am sooooo enjoying being a student. Gonna be gutted when I have to return to work - siiiiggghhh.....

My classes are also very small - no hiding in corners for me! My Maori class has just 4 of us! Am loving it all!

BTW - please leave a comment every now and then - don't know if anyone is reading this or not?

News from NZ:
1 a car was seen moving erratically in Wellington in the early hours of a morning this week - when it was stopped, its driver was found to be wearing his Ben 10 pjs and the age of 8!
2 the Southern Lights are due to give a fabbie display tonight to some lucky people of NZ (not sure if that includes us JAFAs - we may be too far north)
3 Graham Henry (NZ All Blacks coach for rugby world cup team) is now going to be working with the Argentinian team

Tata!

x Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home