NZ Diary

A description of what I get up to in my new life Down Under

Friday, February 03, 2012

Another long one!

Ahem.... Long weekend I mean!

Kev and myself fell asleep after the alarm rang this morning only to be awoken an hour later (7am) by son gently tapping on the door to check all was well. Frantic showers and rushing around ensued leading to an impressive exit from the house (toast in hand) by moi at 7.30! Not bad eh? Needless to say son and hubby had already gone - but I still think it was a personal best for me....

This evening Kev fell asleep on the settee which led to son pondering the question of how he could spray paint a clown's face Zorro style (ie very quickly so as not to be noticed by said sleeping personage) on Kev's belly. Various ideas were suggested and the winner was that of using a stencil - oh, and the clown had to have curly hair and a bright red nose in the navel area. This led to much muffled giggling especially at the thought of its potential beach unveiling. Our laughing woke Kev up so alas and alack son's thoughts were hastily abandoned.

Such is life in our household.

X Sue





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home