NZ Diary

A description of what I get up to in my new life Down Under

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Spring has sprung!

Well - first of September was the first day of spring over here and I'm pleased to say, the weather has been appropriate!

We've had lovely t-shirt weather and I've had to start slapping the old sun cream onto my face (got a bit burnt on playground duty last week!).

Visited Whangamata yesteray and Waihi (both in the Coromandel).  Sooooo gorgeous!  Beautiful white sands and lovely lovely waves.

Watched the surfers enjoying themselves.

Got home about 7, called son (who was just locking up the shop) and all three of us had a slap up meal in the local Thai restaurant - yum!

Absolutely shattered when I got home and was asleep by 9!  Slept through til about 8!  Whew!

It's Fathers Day here today - so just about to give you know who his pressie!  Son is due home soon (party last night) and has told us that the pressie he's got is verrry intresting!  Hmmmm.

Whew - just a quick one today - gotta go!

Tata.....

x Sue

NZ oranges are bountiful, cheap and juicy right now (must pick the ones of the tree to see what they're like). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home