NZ Diary

A description of what I get up to in my new life Down Under

Sunday, October 22, 2006

We are now the proud owners of a Kiwi top loading washing machine! It's a Samsung and even plays little tunes when it's done stuff as if to say "clever me!".

Today is a Bank Holiday (Labour Day) and I have been mostly sorting out the pressies I need to send to the UK and making a few cards. I also had the exciting task of going out to the sales to get a tea cosy and oven gloves - however no tea cosy to be found, but we did buy a groovy stripy oven glove.

Another fun TV ad I've seen is all about yoghurt called Fresh and Fruity Splats. Aimed at kids - but is it me or does it not sound disgusting - like diarrhoeia? I've just done a fresh and fruity splat! What a strange name.... Maybe it's me. I really don't know anymore! lol

Anyhoo - here are some photies from our lovely trips to the Coromandel:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The bird sticking out of my head looks good eh?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope you like them - truly beautiful scenery as per usual!

28/10/06

Just got back from friend's birthday dinner - went to a Dutch pancake house - yummy scrummy! But due to slight hangover from last night's dinner with other friends, we unfortunately could not partake of any alcaholic beveridges! Hope you've had a great birthday L!

Well - more boring report writing tomorrow and whatever else may turn up!

See yas all soon!

x Sue

PS Washing machine working well and singing a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home