NZ Diary

A description of what I get up to in my new life Down Under

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hi all and a Happy New Year to you!

Better late than never eh?!

We went to a vicar and tarts party for New Year's Eve - some very interesting clothing abounded, but great fun was had by all! The pope in fish nets was a sight to see I must say!

Anyways, we snuck off around 11 in order to phone daughter and send new year messages and were lucky enough to watch from our balcony the fireworks shooting out of the top of the Sky Tower at midnight - fantastic!

Unfortunately, we were too busy watching the display to take a photo and I can't find a piccie anywhere on the net - but anyway, it was FAB!

Thank you to Geordie Girl for this lovely piccie:


I'm going to try to put it on my diary cover page - wish me luck!

Well, short and sweet today - lots to do! (Boring housework type stuff - yeuch)

See ya!

x Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home